notifications Notice: Sign up for the Town of DeWitt Newsletter close-icon

The Town Clerk’s Office, located on the second floor of the DeWitt Town Hall, issues various licenses and permits.

Please contact us at (315) 446-3910 x 2 for the following:

1. Bingo and Games of Chance

2. Going out of Business Sales

3. Hawkers and Peddlers License

4. Snowplowing Permit

5. Trash Hauling Permit

Block Party Permits
The Town Clerk coordinates requests to close portions of town roads for block parties. The forms can be picked up at our office or downloaded from this site. The process requires obtaining written consent from all residents whose access will be temporarily curtailed. That consent along with specific information about the proposed party must be turned in at least two weeks before the party date to allow sufficient time for review. Block Party Permit Form

Sign Up for Alerts