notifications Notice: Sign up for the Town of DeWitt Newsletter close-icon

The Town Clerk is the agent for hunting and fishing licenses issued by New York State. Licenses are issued during regular business hours in accordance with the rules set forth by the Department of Environmental Conservation. Valid picture identification showing New York State residency is required to obtain the resident’s rate. For current rate information visit the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation’s website


This list is for basic reference only. Please ask the Rehabilitator if they can care for the animal you have found. In some cases, they may not be able to accept an animal due to limited capacity or resources.

Sign Up for Alerts