Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our Summer Day Camp Program!
Summer Day Camp is one of DeWitt's longest running programs! Campers enjoy arts and crafts, sports and games, musical arts and drama, field trips and special events. Camp generally takes place in Jamesville-DeWitt school buildings and is staffed by local teachers, college students, and high school students. Our camp is certified through the Onondaga County Health Department and all staff undergo training to meet Health Department safety standards.
SUMMER DAY CAMP 2023!
Registration opens Monday, February 27, 2023 at 8:00am.
Please read the following information carefully.
Registration is available online and in-person.
6 Week Camp Fee: $795 + cost of elected field trips
To register online, please have ALL of the following information ready:
1. 2023 Immunization Certificate (You will be asked to upload this document.)
2. Payment (We require at least 30% of final bill upon registration.)
3. Physician Information (Information asked for on the registration form.)
4. Camper(s) Medical Information (Information asked for on the registration form.)
To register in-person, please bring ALL of the following information (Check list is provided as guide):
1. Summer Day Camp Registration Form
2. 2023 Immunizations Certificate
3. Payment Plan Agreement Form
4. Permission to Use and Apply Sunscreen, Bug Spray, and Aloe Vera Form
If you reside in the Town of DeWitt (including East Syracuse and Jamesville residents within the Town of DeWitt) your child is eligible to register for Summer Day Camp.
If your child attends school outside the Town of DeWitt; they are eligible, to register, for camp beginning 3/6/23. Non-residents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we will put you on a non-resident wait list, in the order we receive your email. If we have available spots, we will notify you by email as soon as possible.