The Town of DeWitt has three electronic signs; one located at Erie Boulevard and East Genesee Street, one on Kinne St at Carrier Park in East Syracuse and the other at Bishop Grimes Jr/Sr High School on Kirkville Road. Signs are available for use by not-for-profit organizations and businesses to publicize events in the Town of DeWitt.
To request use of the sign(s), contact the Recreation Office at (315) 446-3910 x 9 or firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if space is available on your desired week(s). If there is availability then you must complete the Community Sign Reservation form below and submit it to the Recreation Office with payment. The sign reservation is not confirmed until payment and application are received.
Community Sign Rules of Use
- It is recommended that the rental form be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the desired time of usage.
- Use of the sign shall be on a first come/first served basis. Any conflicts shall be resolved by the Recreation Department.
- Payment in the form of cash, check made out to Town of DeWitt or credit card* must be submitted to complete the reservation. Spots will not be reserved until full payment is received. *3.09% service fee applied to all credit/debit card transactions.
- Payment can be made online, by mail, in the Town Hall drop box or in person at the Recreation Office.
- The normal period of time for the sign’s use is one (1) week. (Monday-Sunday) Multiple weeks can be reserved if space is available.
- The Recreation Department reserves the right to modify messages.
Non-profit Organizations: $50/week per sign
Businesses: $60/week per sign