The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Permit Packets19 documents
- Accessory Structure (shed) See section 192-98 of Town Codes for more information.
- Commercial Interior Remodel
- Deck / Handicap Ramp For use when adding, building or expanding a deck.
- Demolition See packet for specific codes and laws.
- Detached Structure (garage) See section 192-98 of Town Codes for more information.
- Fence (install, replace or expand) See sections 192-94 and 192-95 of Town Codes for more information.
- Flood Hazard Area Development
- Generator For residential buildings.
- Grading or Filling See chapter 86 and section 192-107 of Town Codes for more information.
- Heat Producing Devices Installing or replacing a heating unit, woodstove, gas or wood fireplace, fireplace inserts, gas units, kerosene or oil fired stove, pellet stove, corn stove, etc.
- New Commercial, Industrial & Multi-Family Dwelling Includes additions and exterior alterations. Requires Site Plan Review and approval from the Planning Board.
- New Residential Dwelling
- Residential Addition Erect, add onto, relocate, repair or make a structural change to a building or property.
- Residential Remodeling Install, relocate or remove interior load bearing walls; enlarge, decrease or otherwise modify locations of doors/windows; repair fire damage; changing use (i.e. basement to living space).
- Signs Install or replace. See section 192-106 of Town Codes for more information.
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems See chapter 80 of Town Codes for more information.
- Swimming Pool Any type of pool with a sidewall height of 24" or higher.
- Telecommunication Towers New towers, increase in height, addition. Requires Site Plan Review from the Planning Board.