Welcome to the Special Events page!
Every year the Town of DeWitt hosts a number of special events for all ages. Several events have been traditions in DeWitt for 20+ years while others, like the Youth Fishing Derby and Fall Festival, are recent additions to our yearly calendar. We are proud to announce that our newest event, the Valentine's Day Father/Daughter Dance, was a huge success and will be expanded to accommodate twice the number of participants next year!
Select an event from the list on the left for general information and event photos. Information on upcoming events can be found here or on the events calendar. If you have an idea for a new event or are interested in becoming an event sponsor, contact Megan Ball at (315) 446-3910 x 127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Town of DeWitt Events
- Valentine's Day Father/Daughter Dance: 2016 Date TBA
- Concerts in the Park: Thursdays July 9-August 6, 6:30-8:30pm, Ryder Park
- Canal Day: Saturday, August 1, Ryder Park
- Youth Fishing Derby: 2015 Date TBA
- Fall Festival: 2015 Date TBA
- Howling Hayride: New haunted event to be announced in 2015.
- Holiday Lighting Festivities: 2015 Date TBA
*Specific event dates will be posted as they become available.