1. When will my garbage be picked up?
Garbage will be picked up on Tuesday through Friday each week.
Holidays that fall on a Monday do not affect your pickup schedule.
2. How do I change or start my service?
Come into the Planning & Zoning office and fill out a change form.
Any increase in service for the current year will not be changed until payment
and the change form is received.
Changes must be made on or before September 15 to be effective for the
3. What if I have a problem with my garbage service?
FIRST, contact Butler at (315)342-0832 or (800)794-8727. If the problem is
not resolved, contact the DeWitt Town Clerk’s Office at (315) 446-3910 x 2.
4. What are the prices for residential solid waste services?
Residential Solid Waste Prices
5. When will Yard & Brush wastes be picked up?
Yard & Brush Pickup Schedule
6. When will leaves be collected?
There is no set schedule: pickup usually begins in mid-October when leaf
fall is at its peak.
7. When are the Metals Drop-Off days?
2015 Information TBA