Fire Safety Inspections
- Places of public assembly with an occupant load over fifty (50) persons are inspected annually according to New York State law.
- Multiple dwellings and all nonresidential occupancies are inspected at intervals consistent with local conditions.
- Inspections shall be conducted in response to a bona fide complaint relative to the New York State Fire Code.
Property Maintenance Inspections
- Inspections of premises will be undertaken upon receiving a bona fide complaint.
- Violations will be cited under the Property Maintenance Code of New York State.
Codes Enforcement Team
(315) 446-3910 x 3