AM/PM Recreation Registration
Town Parks & Recreation
Augus 6, 2019, 8:00 AM
AM & PM Recreation: Registration Information
If you are planning to register for AM and/or PM Recreation for the 2019-2020 school year, please take a moment to thoroughly review this important information about registration.
AM and PM Recreation are open to students in the Jamesville-DeWitt school district. AM Rec is open to grades K-4 and PM Rec is open to grades K-6.
- Registration opens at 8:00am on Tuesday, August 6 both online and at the Recreation Office.
- The registration fee is $10 per child, per program and is non-refundable.
- We highly recommend registering online as the programs will fill very quickly on a first come, first serve basis.
- To register online, take the following steps before August 6:
- Ensure that your RecDesk account is set up properly at https://townofdewitt.recdesk.com
- Ensure that you know your RecDesk user name and password.
- Contact the Recreation Office at (315) 446-9250 x 9 if you need to set-up/change your user name and or password, or if you need help setting up your account.
- Tips for online registration:
- Familiarize yourself with the RecDesk site so you know where to register. AM and PM Recreation can be found in the “Programs” tab under “Before & After School.”
- Have your credit card ready before you register. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. There is a 3.09% service charge on credit card transactions.
- Log in to your RecDesk account a few minutes before 8:00am on August 6.
- In-Person Registration:
- If you choose to register in person, we ask that you do not arrive at the Town Hall before 7:00am on August 6. This is for your safety. Doors will not open until 8:00am.
- Please note that online registration also begins at 8:00am and will coincide with in-person registration.
- Please ensure that your RecDesk account is set up properly before August 6. If your account is not set up, you will be asked to step out of line and set one up before you can register.
- You do not need a form to register in person.
- Have your form of payment (cash, check or credit card) ready. Checks should be made out to Town of DeWitt.
- We will not accept registrations for AM and PM Recreation by fax or in the mail.
- Once the programs are full, we will begin a wait list. You can sign up for the wait list online or in the Recreation Office on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please check that all your previous balances are paid in full before August 6. Accounts with outstanding balances will be suspended and unable to register on August 6.
- If you have any questions please contact the Recreation Office at (315) 446-9250 x 9.